You can withdraw money (minimum 50 USD) from your Star-Clicks wallet to your personal bank account.
First, add your bank details to your Star-Clicks account:
- Sign in to your Star-Clicks account
- Click the Account Settings -> Profile Settings Icon (left menu)
- From the new page click Bank Account
- Fill the form and enter your bank account details and submit the form
- You can then register only one bank account
Once you’ve done this, you can withdraw money from your Star-Clicks wallet:
- From the left menu click Balance Transfer
- Click Request Payout
- Fill in the requested details
If the money is held on your Star-Clicks card, you must first transfer it to your wallet (Platinum Members Only).
If you are a Gold member you need to reach the payout threshold displayed in your account. The payout threshold can be different depending on your country.
You should see the money in your bank account within 2 to 5 business days, depending on your country's banking network. The sender name will be either EasyLogic UK Ltd. or Worldpay AP Ltd.
The amount received in your bank account may be slightly different due to foreign exchange fluctuations or charges from your bank. Also, if your withdrawal is unsuccessful for any reason, you may be charged a processing fee by your bank or any intermediary bank. Unfortunately, these charges are outside of Star-Clicks's control so we cannot refund them.
Please note, a recall handling fee applies for requests to recall withdrawals.